The evenings are getting lighter and the weather is getting warmer – Spring is on its way! This is a great time to plan an event and celebrate in the warmer weather. Why not treat your friends, family or work colleagues to an Australian Style succulent hog roast?
- Let us do the work- With over 18 years of experience organising family parties, wedding and corporate events you can relax and know that you are in good hands.
- Make it personal – we would be delighted to discuss your personal requirements and prepare a detailed menu and plan for your special day.
- Keep it fresh – almost everything we serve is freshly made from the freshest and finest ingredients we can find from tasty salads and delicious meats to canapés and paellas.
- Be prepared – we will prepare everything, arriving up to three hours before your event to make sure everything is ready in advance of your guests arriving. We will also man and top up the buffet, serve and clear plates and tidy up before we go.
- Include it all – our menus prices include all cutlery, crockery, cooking and serving equipment including gas rings, hot water urns, barbecues, spits and cold boxes, table linen etc. together with our washing up and equipment cleaning costs, free of charge.
- Cheers! We also provide a unique bar service where if you supply the drink we will supply and do everything else for a modest extra charge.
- The price is right – We have a straight-forward pricing system. If you are worried what it all might cost we are happy to prepare you a preliminary sample menu and an estimate of the total costs that might be involved. Just ask!
Visit us at www.australianstylecatering.co.uk or give us a call on 01892 802 802 for a chat about how we can make this Spring a special time for you and your family and friends to celebrate.